Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Weekend Spent

This has been a wonderful weekend. I was able, thanks to Mom and Mr. and Mrs. Leonard, to go down and spend the weekend with Elizabeth. It was so much fun. We did all sorts of crazy things such as reading while playing with Polly Pockets, talking, dancing, creating our own cooking show, and declaring things over and over again (laugh). 

This is me in "The Chair". It is the highlight of Elizabeth's room. I am reading a book called The Willoughbys by Lowis Lowry.

I was also able to pay my debt to her and bought us Vanilla Kissed Mocha's at the Wild Bean. It is such a cool coffee shop and reminds me of the Harbor. After we went to a grand toy store, which we played in for a while, we went back to the Wild Bean to have a Strawberry Smoothie. Yes, it was delicious and yes, we were really jumpy that night.

(Elizabeth and our Yummy Strawberry Smoothie at the Wild Bean)

This is something that we found in a corner shop. It says "Elizabeth: Will always cope in a crisis, Builds relationships that last."

Our weekend was very well spent in catching up on things and talking about different things. I was very glad that I got to see Elizabeth again. I am excited that I was able to see all of the places that she had told me about. I was also able to meet some of the people she told me about when we went to church and youth group on Sunday night. 

Over all, my time with Elizabeth was a good one to say the least. It brought back so many memories. Just crazy sleepovers, different things we had done, movies, etc. Thank you Elizabeth for letting me come and invade your room and use the (bimbo) bathroom (hahaha).

2 comments:

  1. That is SOOOOO COOOL!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you got to go!!!! We need to get together so you ca tell me about it!
    Love you!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! sounds like FUN!! I am glad you could go see our dear Elizabeth!

    Love You!
    Erika

    ReplyDelete