Saturday, March 7, 2009

Books are calling

My reading list has grown. For a while I had not been able to decide what to read. But a trip to the library yesterday has taken care of that ailment. I now have enough books to occupy me for a while. I love books. Especially the ones that I am reading now. If you ever get a chance, you should read The Mysterious Bennidict Society. It is oddly familiar in a sense of our society today. It is also making me feel paranoid when I watch a movie or any TV shows that I decide to watch whenever I feel like watching them. I am also reading a book by Gail Carson Levine. She wrote Ella Enchanted, an extremely good book. In addition, I am listening to Peter Pan. The narrator is very good. Usually I would read the book, but it is nice having something to listen to while I work on  a puzzle or work on the many knitting projects that I have.

Anyway, I can't wait till school and CHESS end. Then I can get to the joyful reading all day. Summer is coming and with it, happy times that are yet to be decided.

1 comment:

  1. May I add to your reading list? It's not an audiobook to match having listened to "Peter Pan" but it does bring you more Peter Pan adventure as per Barrie's own idea!
    Check it out: :)
    http://www.peterpansneverworld.com/

    BELIEVE!

    ReplyDelete