Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It Has Begun

The chaos of the last week of drama has started. It actually started yesterday. The stress of being at the church everyday for basically the entire day will start to take a toll. Actually, it already did and we only started these long practices yesterday. I came home around 4 o'clock after being at the church since 9 that morning, completely tired, and grumpy. Practice didn't go so well, in my opinion. And I still have three more days of this chaos to go. It will be fun, but I'll be glad when it is over.

Come and see me in Monday Always Leads To Murder. This Friday at 6:30. (I will also be in "Who's on First" staring me and Forest ["Who's on First" is the hardest thing to memorize.])

1 comment:

  1. wow, play practice has been long! don't worry, i feel your pain! today want much better than yesterday! I am glad!! i still need to get my lines down though. but i know you will help!! right?

    love you!
    Erika

    ReplyDelete