Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Silver Lining

HOORAY!!!!!!! It is official everyone. I am going to Elizabeth's house from Friday to Monday. I am very very excited, even if I have to pay for what we get at a coffee house. If you want me to ask or tell Elizabeth anything, tell me soon. I will also be taking my camera for full documentation. I can't wait!!!!

I don't want to study for my Biology test. Nor do I want to do math. But both must be done today. If they aren't then I have a lot of stress tomorrow and I won't be able to enjoy Elizabeth's company. How on earth did I live through twenty-two weeks of CHESS? How will I survive eight more weeks of torture? I don't know. But I have done it before, so I guess that I can do it again. Or, in other words:

"Well, I knew I could do it this time because, well I'd already done it." -Harry Potter from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited about hanging out with you in the car this weekend!

    ReplyDelete