Friday, February 13, 2009

It's On

Ladies and Gentlemen, Elizabeth G. Leonard and I are back at it again! Yes, we are having another reading competition. The book, Shadow Spinner by Susan Fletcher. (Great book and all should read it.)  Here is where it gets good. Who ever fails to finish reading the book first will have to buy the other person whatever they want to get at the coffee house in West Virginia next weekend. I can't wait to go down there. I miss Elizabeth a lot. It will be so much fun! (Especially since I will be winning the contest, again) Tomorrow at six o'clock our challenge will begin! Make sure you have money Elizabeth because you will need to buy me some food. 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Shadow Spinner is an awesome book. Dana loaned it to me years ago…

    -Mim

    ReplyDelete