Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Anticipation

I love being able to look forward to fun things. These next couple of weeks for example. On Sunday I looked forward to a day with Penelope at Hershey Park. It was a blast. We rode rides (What else is there to do? [No, I did not go on the Great Bear]), ate subway and funnel fries (sooo good!!!) and snuck "Bob" onto the roller coasters.

Today, I can look forward to seeing Elizabeth in her new house. I shall be with her until Thursday afternoon. (Sigh) I can't wait. Seeing her will great. We both have a lot of talking to do because we will solve all the world's problems whilst there.

Then after that. Dana and Daniel come!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited to have them here again. Watching Daniel pick on Dana is so much fun.

Daniel will be here for a week and then will leave. Dana, three days after he leaves will leave for school. Then, Hannah will leave for school too. Soon after, or even before Hannah leaves, I will be starting school too. Eww. Don't want to think about it. So, I will just enjoy looking forward to the rest of my summer.

1 comment:

  1. Hih Hih...I am STILL doing school. I got so much time off of it I have to catch up. But I guess it's not too bad, since it is only Math! Hope your doing well, G!

    ReplyDelete