Friday, August 7, 2009

Time, oh how it flew

My, how time flies. Last night was Youth group at Graybill's again. As I was riding in the car with Hannah, I remembered last year's Grabills. I remembered Hannah saying how it was her last Graybills as apart of youth group. It was very depressing.

But so much happened within the two Graybill's. Hannah and I joined Shining Light (and met some of the best people in the world), Dana got a boyfriend (who is coming today!!!!!), Elizabeth moved, and somehow I managed with God's strength when I didn't have any.

So much learning and epiphanies one can have in just one year. So many new experiences and people for one to enjoy. All of that can happen in such short of time. What could happen next... that is up to God. But we can be excited because his plans "are to prosper you and not to harm you." (Jeremiah 29:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment