Sunday, July 12, 2009

Last year, THIS YEAR

Last year at this time, I was getting back from Worldview Academy.

This year at this time, I am going back to Worldview Academy.

I'M SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last year was totally awesome. I learned a whole lot, got scared by Bill Jack, and had an amazing small group. I'm so looking forward to being there in 6 hours.

For this year, I'm praying it will be somewhat the same. That I will have an awesome small group and that I will learn a TON. Also, that witnessing on Wednesday would go well. (I have to agree with Dana when she said that she was always nervous when she went witnessing)

And for a special treat... DANA IS COMING ON THE LAST TWO DAYS!!!!! AHHHH! I get to see her finally!!!! It's looking like it will be a really awesome time.

Even though I can't get e-mail where I am, Worldview Academy does. So e-mail me at
studentmaileast@worldview.org with my name as the subject
or
write to me at:
Event & Conf. Management
901 Eden Rd.
Lancaster, PA 17608

5 comments:

  1. Okay! When will you be leaving and how long so I can write you a letter while you are there if I need to? This is really cool =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gone from today (Sunday the 12th) till this coming Friday (the 17th)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so that's not too long! Love ya, G! Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell us all about it when you get back!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU! I know you won't get this until later but... I thought I would say it anyway.

    ReplyDelete