Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Off I go

I'm going to prison everyone!!! My dasterly deeds have finally caught up with me. No actually, I'm only going in there to spread the good news. Yep, Shining Light tour has come at last!

Amazingly, I'm pretty excited (ok, it isn't that amazing) I can't wait. But the next nine days will be faster than I think. I'm so excited. Since joining Shining Light the one thing that almost everyone looks forward to is tour. By Christmas some people were already excited for tour. Despite having horrible dreams about it, I'm started to really looked forward to it too.

We will be doing 6 shows in 6 different facilities all throughout the New England area. In addition, there will be a kyaking trip, Arkadia National Park, and a trip to the beach. Oh maybe, just maybe I will get sun this year.

Please pray as our group is headed out at 7:30 tomorrow morning. It will be alot of fun, but I'm sure there will be different challenges along the way that we don't know about yet. Also, as some of you might know, I get grumpy really quick when I don't get enough sleep and sleep is something that will be of short supply. I will tell you how it all goes when I get back.

P.S. To follow where we are and to see pictures and such like that go to tour.shining-light.com

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear all about it! It's spelled Arcadia...with a C, by the way....I've been there, and it's GORGEOUS! There are very rare sightings of moose....and unfortunately too many sightings of rain. Maybe, just maybe, you'll get very very very very very very very very very very very veeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lucky and get some sun. That's Maine for ya. I'll be sure to follow you guys using the website thinger you put up...Love ya!

    ReplyDelete