Tuesday, April 28, 2009

hmmmmmmmmm

I really don't know what to write. Nothing much has been happening. I have become a slave to Geometry and left over school work. I can't wait till it is all over.

After rereading this last paragraph, I have realized that Mrs. Clay (my English teacher) would have a fit over the lack of sentence starters.

Reading books make me happy. They are like a nice escape for me. I have just finished one that had me in love with a major/minor character. He seemed so amazing, until I actually found out that he was lying to everyone. Unfortunately, the book's ending didn't make me happy either. It was amazingly disappointing and sad. How the characters ended up made me upset. The author should have made a better ending. I'm not sure what that ending would have looked like, but it should have been different. Also, the author had to many plots. After one was done, the other would start and they were very weak in linkage. The last half of the book, was sad to say the least. (The book is The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke)

I cannot wait for Tour with Shining Light. I feel like it will be great and something awesome will happen, despite all three nightmares I have had about it.

5 comments:

  1. Sooo glad to hear from you again, Gretch!!!
    I hope you recover from your school work soon!

    ~Elwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone is joining me as an English major. I couldn't have critiqued that book better myself. The whole Merry Go Round was completely idiotic. Psh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree. It was so stupid not worthless. No point what so ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was Hannah btw

    ReplyDelete