Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fans

While checking my news feed on facebook, I see that many people becoming fans of what ever it is they are becoming fans of. So it got me to thinking, what am I a fan of? Well here are some of my answers:

I am a fan of taking walks in the rain with an umbrella.

I am a fan of dreaming while I'm sleeping.

I am a fan of the book of Proverbs.

I am a fan of reading Harry Potter after lunch with Jen, Isaac and Mom.

I am a fan of Dana and Hannah coming home.

I am a fan of Shining Light and how well the new people are adjusting.

I am a fan of "The Somewhat True Tale of Robin Hood" (come see it on Nov. 20th!)

I am a fan of God's patience.

I am a fan of the feeling you get once you finish a really good book.

I am a fan of reading a really good book.

I am a fan of clean rooms.

I am a fan of Thanksgiving!!!

I am a fan of watching how God provides.

I am a fan of not having Chemistry lab this week.

I am a fan of watching movies.

I am a fan of eating good food with fun people.

I am a fan of... listening to music while doing school.

I am a fan of friends and family.

What are you a fan of?

3 comments:

  1. I am a fan of Gretchen Ray.

    I am a fan of coming home.

    I am a fan of sleeping in.

    I am a fan of Gretchen Ray. (Did I say that?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you said it enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a Fan of Jesus Christ

    I am a fan of Narnia

    I am a fan of the Piano

    I am a fan of Friends

    I am a fan of Starbucks!

    I am a fan of books

    I am a fan of Family

    I am a fan of Chick-fil-a

    I am a fan of sweet tea (and hot tea- mostly Irish breakfast!)

    I am a fan of tall socks

    I am a fan of being crazy

    I am a fan of swords

    I am a fan of Gretchen

    I am a fan of too many things to list ;)

    Love you Gretchen!

    ReplyDelete